The world's easiest-to-use and most powerful console interface, GENISYS Display's full-color touch-screen makes console control a "snap" without the complicated controls
and cryptic messages of other systems.
GENISYS Display indicates:
PLUS MUCH MORE!
- Expression Levels
- Tutti and Crescendo status
- Current Stop List
- Transposer setting
- Piston and Memory Level Status
- GeniSys Voice selection
GENISYS Display controls:
Simply touch the Display to control any listed feature. Transpose pitch, change Memory Levels, or select from a wide array of other options. Allen's exclusive
GENISYS Display puts the joy back into performance by making console control simple!
Click to see what can be done
with GeniSys Voices!
GeniSys Voices provide the tonal diversity of a comprehensive stop list to even the most modest instruments.
GeniSys Voices set a new standard for organist-friendly operation and include sounds that enhance every style of worship and organ literature!
- HD Sound
- 2 Dedicated GeniSys Voice Stops per Organ Division
- Over 250 different voices - organ stops, Grand Pianos, orchestral, keyboard and percussion voices - All shown live on GENISYS Display
- Adjustable Volume and Tuning per voice
- Voice assignments remain until changed by organist
- Voices capture to organ pistons
- Voices can couple between Divisions