HR-200 Speaker Cabinet
Herald™ loudspeakers bring out the best in organ sounds.
Transient response relates to the speed of the attack or start-up sounds (the initial "tap" of a cymbal, for example).
While this is a part of the "picture", the speaker industry as a whole has ignored that an important element
of transient response is the ability to respond to fast peaks in sound. These peaks also occur in the
"steady state" or sustained portion of the wave and must be reproduced to make authentic sounding instruments-especially
reeds, strings, mixtures, and the wind sounds of flue pipes. Such sounds are garbled by typical consumer grade
"audiophile" speakers used in the digital organ industry.
Allen Organ Company, with its Quantum™ Renaissance™ technology and Herald speakers, faithfully recreate the peaks accurately and at the intensity needed for the true "feel" and majesty of the pipe organ.
- 1" Ferro-Fluid titanium diaphragm compression driver with matched exponential horn
- Passive two-way second order crossover network
- 15" woofer
- Frequency response 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (Utility Cabinet*):
17 3/8" (441 mm) wide
33 1/4" (844 mm) high with glides
19 1/8" (486 mm) deep with grill
- Weight: 80.5 lbs. (36.5 kg) uncrated
* Finish cabinet (shown) dimensions differ slightly.
R-200 Trumpeteer™ Wave Projector
1" Ferro-Fluid titanium diaphragm compression
driver with matched exponential horn