Organ of the Week
This Three-Manual Quantum™/Custom instrument is built in a two-tone oak/walnut, curved, French-terrace-style console.
It is scheduled for installation in Chantilly, Virginia.
Click here to see this special console as it was being built.
- The console features:
- Two-tone, oak-finish exterior, walnut-finish interior, curved, french-terrace-style console
- Four curved terraces
- Lighted, adjustable, rigid, lattice-style music rack with plexiglass cover
- Drawknobs: french-style rosewood stems, maple faces; reeds engraved in red
- Maple divisional divider strips
- Custom engravings
- Skinner-style keycheeks
- Keyboards: rosewood sharps, white naturals; parallel keyboards; red felt above manuals
- Black pistons with white engraving
- Chrome toe studs
- Pedalboard: rosewood sharps and maple naturals
- Double toe bolsters
- Festival Trumpet
- OST™ Keying with Tracker Touch and sustain kick switch
- Page Turn kit
- Audio monitor system
- Allen Vista Navigator™